SEAL BOMBS – You Need a Firearms Permit to Purchase

Don’t forget that you need an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) Permit in order to purchase seal bombs.  It is illegal for seal bombs to be sold to you without having a copy of your permit.  Punishable by jail time.  The following link will take you to an ATF permit.  It takes time to receive this permit.  We have been in contact with Senator’s Begich office about this issue and put into legislation an exemption to allow fishermen to use seal bombs.  If you are concerned about this contact Sen. Begich’s office and let them know that you would like the exemption.

Posted in Uncategorized

Comments are closed.

  • Archives